£93 - £132 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Calling Secondary NQTs in East London
Are you a Proactive, determined and positive newly qualified teacher who is passionate about their subject specialism?
Are you a team player who enjoys building long last relationships as an NQT? The first few steps in your teaching career can be both an exciting and daunting time. Protocols are here to support you as we work with schools that excel in supporting the next generation of teaches and understand how to develop and support them through their first year.
Many of our schools are now looking ahead to September and what a perfect opportunity to kick start your career!
The ideal candidate would have:
- PGCE or equivalent qualification
- Relevant and recent experience
- Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
The Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
- An extremely competitive pay rate (Dependant on experience)
- Borough Specific work
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- Access to numerous free Professional Development Training courses
- Your Own experienced and dedicated Consultant
- Flexible work to fit your current situation
- Access to our online candidate portal where you can access timesheets, update availability
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in further detail.